Thursday, October 27, 2005

Researching,studying and reading!

I'm searching, studying and reading alot of different plays to see which one is sutable for me and my fellow student friends...kinda hard and everyone has thier own idea and no one is agreeing....hmmm what to do!? well i found this play called "searching for 6 authors" by someone called luigi....i think its pretty good and funny!...and found this other play by Berdan shaw..who is excellent at writing funny/comdey plays!...well lets see what happens...

7 Comments:

Blogger don_veto said...

Check out the Mousetrap by Agatha Christie, I never saw it but I read a few Agatha Christie books.

It has been running in London for around 50 years. I think you would have a big hit with it.

I will go see it, first chance I go to London.

8:16 AM  
Blogger sweetd said...

its a play? well ill check it out online or u have any idea where i can find it?>

8:20 AM  
Blogger don_veto said...

You could google for it, I am sure you can buy a formal screenplay from amazon.

8:22 AM  
Blogger sweetd said...

i need it fast i cant wait more than tomorw so ill search for u! do u know anything aboout this it the plot?

8:24 AM  
Blogger don_veto said...

It is standard Agatha Christie, a house, different strange people, obscure histories, and of course a murder.

My sister saw the play, I will ask her for more info. But I know she won't tell me who did it. Because at the end of the play they make the audience promise to reveal the murderer.

BTW, I searched around for it and could not find any script.

9:24 AM  
Blogger don_veto said...

I meant not to reveal the murderer

9:25 AM  
Blogger sweetd said...

hehe i understood that! thank you i also searched online and cudnt find anything like the script....thank you

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home