Sunday, September 25, 2005

Running around today!

Today i did nothing except get my books(which were and are very heavy:S)then went to see my friends ...i chnaged my uni id card...im so happy now i can get a library card!...after that i went to kaifan then they told me no lectures after 11am which was cool:P hehe then i went back to khaldya again....long day and alot of aflam happened:P....gege....when i was in kaifan i asked one of the drs to help me about the major thingy...cuz wen i was in shuwaikh today they told me to use the old major sheet ...then when i went o kaifan the dr told me to see if i can use the new major sheet cuz the new dif3a u can take a minor....so i ran infront for about 2 people to ask about how and stuff....got so tired and my friend maskeena she was with em which was nice of her ...hehe:)....anyways was good day and was happy to be with my friends..... felt normal:P...hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home